Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Secret Weapon

It's true I have a secret weapon to aid me on my journey; it's my hunky husband!  He has always been interested in physical fitness and working out ever since I have known him (over 20 years).  In fact a few years ago, he earned his NASM Certified Personal Trainer, NASM Sports Performance and NASM Corrective Exercise certifications and began training clients.  He no longer trains anyone...except for me.  He is beyond supportive and informative.  He advises me on each and every step I take on my journey and I love it!

We talk about my workouts and how my body is reacting to them.  He goes over all the positions and stances I do when I am lifting weights.  He advises me on the proper stretches and warm ups to do before and after all my workouts.  We talk meal planning; and food in general that would probably leave most people scratching their heads, LOL!  When I am dealing with sore over-worked muscles, I don't even have to ask him to massage the pain away.  His love and commitment to me is off the charts! 



I love you Jon and all those things you do to help me be the best that I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment