Friday, June 7, 2013
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Still not getting the concept of NSV, yet? Let me give you a few examples….
- My wedding ring doesn’t leave a mark on my finger anymore
- When I wear my favorite jeans the ole booty is lookin’ goooood
- I made it to the gym 3 times this week
- I increased my distance by X today during my walk/jog/bike ride/ whatever
- I did NOT eat a donut today when ever other person in the office did.
- I have the highly-coveted ‘thigh gap’.
Monday, April 22, 2013
~What's Been Up~
~Breakin' It Down~
I'll end this post with Ghandi's Top 10 Fundamentals for Changing the World - I have this poster hanging on my cube wall at work. It speaks to me on SO many levels and I hope it does for you too!
Thursday, March 7, 2013
* I am back to being a coffee drinker. I'm up to about 2-3 cups in the morning - complete with loads of sugar and creamer.
* I have enjoyed a soda pop several times in the last few months - it was heavenly.
* I haven't been consistent in the gym for about 4 months.
* I have gained back 10 lbs of the 47 that I had worked so hard to lose.
* I have had cake, brownies, cookies, candy and pretty much anything sweet that has come my way....knowing full well that if I took 1 single bite I would fall head over heels in love with sweets again.
* My pants now fit tight and even a few jeans are just too snug to wear anymore.
* That old familiar feeling of regardless of what clothes I wear, I still feel and look like a fat cow is back with a vengeance.
* I have been avoiding some social settings, because I am no longer proud of the way I look.
* I have had a brand new (tags still on them) pair of pants hanging in my closet for about a month now, that I can not fit into - but I refuse to return them.
* I have signed up for a 10 week wellness challenge sponsored through work and have done minimal to participate and I am a team captain.
* I haven't updated my weight in my Lose It! app in a looooong time - I just CAN'T type that number in. .
* I. HAVE. LOST. MY. FOCUS.