Friday, September 16, 2011

Wow, What a Wacky Week it Was!

This week has really gotten me out of wack!  Here's the run down.

Tuesday - Went to my Turbo Kick at the YMCA; which I really love and always look forward to.  The teacher asked everyone if they mind if class went outside since it was such a beautiful night.  Most everyone said sure.  Well let me tell you, it SUCKED!!  We did the class in the "side yard", which consisted of a steep hill and a tiny strip of sidewalk.  She lined us all up on the sidewalk and then stood in front (facing us) and gave the directions.  I didn't realize how much I depended on the mirrors in the classroom to confirm my form was correct and how much I HAD TO HAVE music pumping to get me amped up.  I barely even broke a sweat in class, which normally I am sweating profusely.

Wednesday - Found out the Dr discovered a "spot" on Dad's head AND a dear friends' mother unexpectedly passed away.  Talk about bringing you down.  By the way, the "spot" turned out to be nothing - YAY!

Thursday - Went to my Zumba class at the YMCA; this is another class that I adore!  And lately I have been getting really good at rockin' the moves and burning a ton of calories! Well, our normal teacher was out this week (and will be out next week too) and we had a sub from another Y.  Totally new routine, totally new moves and I SWEAR this teacher has some stripper experience under her belt.  Every move was so suggestive and sexy, I felt a little naughty just watching her.  I have never seen a grown women whip her hair and stare lustfully lovingly at herself in the mirror. Needless to say, I was not able to get the best work out.  Entertaining = yes, Effective = no
I still have a few more days before this wacky week is over ~ and I am ready for a new week; a new start. Even with the distractions and wackiness this week, I am still determined more than ever to keep it up.  I am a freaking WONDER WOMEN and WONT WAIVER!

Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment