Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Morning!

As a part of my lifestyle change, I now pack my breakfast, lunch and 1-2 snacks to eat during the work week. In the beginning the thought of all this planning and packing seemed impossible.  Now, it's pretty normal and I often do a little (easy) cooking after the kids are in the bed.  Today, I'll share with you a typical breakfast for me.

Greek yogurt with a few blueberries, pineapple chunks and a couple sliced strawberries topped with some granola. 


It tastes so good I have to pay particular attention to my portions when I am packing it up.  With that being said, I went out and purchased these little containers.  They are small but not too small - so it helps me keep my portions in check.



P.S. - These other 2 containers hold part of my lunch; steamed sweet potatoes and steamed cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment