Wednesday, February 15, 2012

One at a Time

The other day I was chatting with a friend about their own journey towards weight loss.  This friend went on to tell me that she hasn't been too disciplined and that she had only lost a pound or two.  She brushed the success of losing two or three pounds off and acting as if it was a bad thing instead of a good thing.  Shortly after she told me this we both were pulled in opposite directions (darn kids) and our conversation ended.

What she said has stuck with me for awhile now.  It's stayed with me because I KNOW losing weight is tough - in fact, it's a total bitch!  This journey I am on has been one of the most fulfilling things that I have ever done and also one of the toughest.

Each big or small step you take towards losing that weight is a success...even if it's a half pound weight loss, or no second helpings at dinner, or taking a walk around the block.  Don't give up on your own personal journey and don't give in to your extra weight - take it one pound at a time!




Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment