Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Being Challenged in Life is Inevitable, Being Defeated is Optional

For the last 10 weeks, I have been taking part in the KC Slimdown Community Challenge with my fellow Taking It All team mates.  I was already a few weeks into my journey to my ‘after’ when I was approached to join this challenge.  With over 1,350 teams and 6,939 players competing in the KC Slimdown Community Challenge, I realistically never expected my team to come out on top but rather took on the challenge as a motivator more than anything else.  I LOVED the fact that the YMCA that I attend was an official weigh-in location and I was able to weigh myself every time I was at the Y and it would calculate all the percentage of my weight loss.  I still have a few days until I have to do my final weigh-in and regardless of what my ending percentage will be I am proud of what I have done and where I intend to go.
Where are you going?  Is it where you want to be?  Are you challenging yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment