Monday, August 29, 2011

Things are Changing!

I have reached my mini-goal of 10 pounds and things are starting to fit differently (and some not at all).  The most surprising things are my bra's - none are fitting anymore.  It's a shame too, I had just falled in love with a $50 Victoria Secret bra and now it doesn't fit AT ALL {insert frown}.  Oh well, I guess that means I will need to buck up and by a couple new ones {insert smile}.


I sure wish I would have taken my measurements when I started this journey, I think it would be very interesting to see the inches being lost and where they are dropping from.  I did, however, take my 'before' picture in my honeymoon (12 years ago) bikini aaaaand I will not be posting that until I am well into my 'after'.  Let's just say it wasn't a pretty site, not one little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment